The College of Home Economics admits students into its undergraduate programs through the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT). High school graduates or those graduating at the end of the school year must pass the UPCAT administered every year.

Transferees from other schools and shiftees from other UP units are also admitted into the undergraduate programs provided they meet the grade requirements of the department they seek admission to.